Monday, June 06, 2005

Basic Objective

We can discuss almost every technique here but if we do not even swing and look like a Pro while doing it, we would never be able to swing like a Pro. So that said, the foremost objective always is to develop a swing that looks like a Pro. With the proliferation now of cheap digital cameras, I would say owning one is a must. At the very start, we should get our swing picture taken so that we can have a baseline swing to remember. By studying the baseline swing, we ourselves can figure out what is needed. Of course, one does need not a picture most of the time to know what is wrong with our swing. Even without seeing myself on a picture, I knew my problem is not being able to create a full turn (04Sep07 - Now I can say I can make a full turn. I tried and I succeeded.). I always make the excuse that my body built is just not capable of it. This is baloney.

No comments: