Tuesday, July 26, 2005

How important are all these tips? The G-ratings.

I has dawned on my that we have all read books in golf and took up some of the golf tips that we read. But one thing has been missing and I realized it as I write my golf observations. Nobody has rated the importance of the golf tips. This said, I will try to rate my advice as I write them so that you and me can remember what is important and what is not. Let us give it a 10 point system.

Rating 10 must be the most important one. Rating 10 must always be part of the swing. Without it, the golf swing cannot be a perfect swing. One that comes to mind that is 10 is the right knee staying perpendicular to the target line. It can never bend (or sway), else the direction of the ball is like crap shoot - not consistent at all.

Rating 1 must be a nice to know golf tip. Nice but one can even not use it and still one can execute a perfect golf swing.

Let us leave the in between ratings for now.

No comments: